Returns, FAQ's, T&C's
Every item of jewellery is carefully checked before despatch . However, if it wasn't quite what you expected, please return it to us within 28 days unworn, undamaged and with the security tag still in place. Please return in the original packaging with your completed Returns Form, for a full refund of the purchase price. Your Returns Form is part of your Despatch Note sent with your order.
All refunds will be given in the same manner the payment was made. For example, if you paid by cheque your refund will also be a cheque.
- Our Jewellery
Q. As I can’t see the original product before I buy, what quality can I expect?
A. All our jewellery is made to the highest standard of workmanship.
Q. Why is your jewellery smaller than it appears in the advertisements?
A. Our jewellery is photographed to give maximum detail, so customers can see clearly what they are buying. This sometimes gives the impression the jewellery is larger than it is. Where possible we do give an estimate of the size, but if you would like further information about the jewellery size before you purchase it, please do call us.
Q. Why do you sell some items lower than the RRP?
A. Being an online jewellery company, our overheads are lower; this enables us to pass some of the saving onto you.
Q. Are all your jewellery items guaranteed?
A. Yes, for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Q. Where do you source your diamonds?
A. Our diamonds have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions.
Q. Where do you source your gemstones?
A. Most of our precious and semi precious stones are purchased in Thailand, Brazil and India, with other materials coming from China and Hong Kong.
Q. Is your jewellery hallmarked?
A. Yes, any sterling silver items weighing over 7.78grams or gold weighing over 1 gram is hallmarked in accordance with the 1973 Hallmarking Act.
Q. Which methods of payment do you take?
A. Online, the quickest, safest and easiest form of payment, is credit card. We take Maestro, Delta, Visa and MasterCard. If you are purchasing via our reader offers, you can also pay by cheque or postal order.
Q. What if I don’t have a credit card, but would like to purchase online?
A. Please send in a cheque with a note saying what you would like to order from the website and we will fulfill this for you.
Q. When do you take payment from my credit card?
A. If the items are in stock and we can dispatch immediately, we will take the funds straight away. If we have to order stock to fulfill your order, we will wait until we have the items in stock before we debit your card.
Q. How long will it be before I receive my goods once I have placed an order?
A. All online orders are processed and dispatched the following day. If you place an order over the weekend, they will be processed and dispatched on the Monday if the product is in stock.
Q. If I need an item delivered to a different address because it is a present, can this be done?
A. Yes, when you enter your payment details, it will ask you if you wish to give an alternative delivery address, but please note that order paperwork including price is enclosed.
Q. Can I check whether you have an item in stock before I purchase it?
A. Yes, please call us on 01858 345108
Q. How often do you take orders?
A. You can place an order online at anytime or call us on 01858 345108 9am-8pm , Monday-Friday and Sat 9.00am-5.00pm, Sunday 10:00am-4.00pm
Q. Will you notify me if there is a problem with my order?
A. Yes, if you have provided us with contact details, we will call or email you.
Q. If I register on your website in order to purchase jewellery will you disclose my personal information to other third parties?
A. No. This is against the law. Your personal information is confidential and will remain so.
This website is for the delivery of products to customers in the United Kingdom (including the outer British Isles), Northern Ireland addresses and BFPO addresses. We do deliver to the Republic of Ireland and Europe, but charge £4.99. Rest of world £6.99.
Q. How long will it take my goods to arrive?
A. As long as the postal service is working well and we have your item in stock – 3-4 working days
Q. How much do you charge for delivery?
A. Delivery within the UK, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland Value Delivery Time Cost Order up to £50 2-3 days Royal Mail 2nd Class 2.99 Orders over £99 1-3 days Recorded delivery - requires a signature over £150 Special delivery next day - requires a signature FREE Next Day Delivery £7.99 Call 01858 345108. Delivery Information
Q. Will I have to sign for my delivery?
A. Yes, if the order is worth over £99.01. If you are not there to sign for it, the postman will leave a card and you will have to collect it from your local post office.
Q. What happens if my order does not arrive?
A. If you haven’t received your order within 7 working days of ordering, please call us on 01296 641 881
Q. What if I am not happy with the jewellery and wish to return it?
A. We will replace or refund the items returned immediately, providing they are undamaged, unworn and the security tag is still in place. Return your order to us with the completed returns form, within 28 days of ordering. Please print off and complete the Returns Form to enclose with your parcel or use the one sent out with your order. Then either print off the Freepost Despatch Label and affix to your parcel. Alternatively, you can handwrite the label to:
PO Box 998
Q.Can I return earrings?
A. Yes, you are entitled to return earrings within 28 days of ordering them.
Q. What happens if my goods are faulty?
A. Return the item(s) to us with the completed returns form for a full refund or an exchange. You will need to obtain proof of posting from the post office.
Q. How long will it take for the jewellery to be exchanged?
A. Once we have received the return item(s) we will replace the goods by return of post providing stock is available, otherwise we will contact you.
Q. Where do I return the items to?
PO Box 998
Q.Are returns FREE?
A.Yes, provided you bought them in the UK
Q.How will I receive a refund?
A. The same method you paid for the jewellery. Online, this is normally via credit card.
Q. When will I receive my refund?
A. Once we have received the return item(s) normally within 7 working days
Q. What information will I need to provide to receive a refund?
A. You will need to have returned the jewellery and completed the returns form. Please ensure you provide full contact details to ensure we can contact you.
If you would like to ask an additional question, please go to our contacts section. If you are not happy for us to use your question in our - Frequently Asked Questions section please indicate as such.
Definition of terms
Lyncroft Marketing (LMS) Holding Company and owner of the Anderson & Webb is the name of the website on which our jewellery items are sold.
You the customer using the Anderson & Webb website.
By using this website you confirm you are at least 18 years old or if you are not 18 years old, you have the authority/consent of your parent or guardian to do so.
Please make sure you:
- Read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this website, as your use of the website will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
- Print a copy for future reference.
- Also read our Privacy Statement section regarding your personal information.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect from when they are posted on the website (see date at the top) and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion that you use this website. Your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
- Order Process
- All orders you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access on this website. You are therefore advised to print out these terms and conditions together with the order acknowledgement for your own records.
- This website is for the delivery of products to customers in the United Kingdom (including the outer British Isles), Northern Ireland addresses and BFPO addresses. We do deliver to the Republic of Ireland and Europe, but charge Â£3.99. Rest of world Â£5.99.
- Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. LMS shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered.
- We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the goods.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. However, whilst we make every effort to try and ensure all prices on our website are accurate, errors sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible. You will be given the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- For information about secure on-line ordering please see Security Information
- Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products, provided we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated.
- Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
- For our refund policy, please refer to Returns Information above.
- All sizes, colour reproduction and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure they are as accurate as possible.
- Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors (as appropriate). You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors (as appropriate). Anderson & Webb is a registered trademark owned by us. The content of this website (including without limitation any text, video, audio, audio-visual materials and graphics) may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without our prior written consent, except as stated below.
- You acknowledge and agree the material and content contained within this website is made available for your own personal and non-commercial use and you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Liability and Indemnity
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- Subject to Section 7.1 above, LMS will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the site. However we make no representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied statutory or otherwise) regarding the contents or availability of the site, that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server from which it is made available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. LMS will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and LMS accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
- Subject to Section 7.1 above, other than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions with respect to specific products and except for the exclusive remedies set out at Section 5 above, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
- Subject to Section 7.1 above, LMS will not be liable whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions for any:
- economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- special or indirect losses suffered or
- incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
- Not withstanding the above, subject to Section 7.1 Lyncroft aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same cause.
- This clause 7 does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- Miscellaneous Provisions
The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
Bank of Scotland processes all debit, credit and charge card payments for customers and will retain a handling fee from the transaction value. The remaining amount will be paid to Lyncroft Marketing for the goods and services supplied. The total amount payable by all customers regardless of the means of payment will be the same, as LMS will incur the cost of the handling fee on your behalf.
- LMS shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused, whether directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- To provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- the privacy practices of such websites,
- the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or
- the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by LMS.
- LMS reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.
- If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the U.K. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999) except:
- LMS shall have the right to enforce any rights or benefits under these terms and conditions;
- LMS shall have the right to enforce and take the benefit of the rights or benefits of any limitation or exclusion or limitation of liability in these terms and conditions;
- A person who is a permitted successor or assignee under Section 8.8 above of the rights or benefits of these terms and conditions may enforce such rights or benefits.
- No consent from the persons referred to in Section 8.9 is required for the parties to vary or rescind these terms and conditions (whether or not in any way that varies or extinguishes rights or benefits in favour of such third parties).
- No delay or failure by LMS to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them, Any waiver to be effective, must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of LMS.
- These terms and conditions, including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions, supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and LMS relating to the use of this website (including the order of products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and LMS for your use of this website.
- Competition Rules
- In addition to our standard Terms and Conditions, the following prize draw rules apply to competitions
- There is no cash alternative for this prize.
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over.
- The image shown is for illustrative purposes only.
- The closing date for entries is as stated in competition and offer information.
- In addition to our standard Terms and Conditions, the following prize draw rules apply to competitions
The Anderson & Webb website is operated by Shopify and Lyncroft Marketing Services Ltd
PO Box 998
Registered Company Number (Incorporated in England 3500918): VAT number 685 7403 03.
We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference. If you have any questions regarding this website contact us.